Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Crazy October!!

Well, already I'm doing a horrible job at keeping up with this! This has been such a crazy month for us. In the beginning of this month our car got broken into! We only have had it for 21/2 months!! Some punk tried prying the widow open and shattered the entire passenger window! Glass was everywhere. Oh, and it was done in the middle of the afternoon while I was at work! With my job its had to fit in any surprises during the day because of such a tight schedule. The police came out and suspected that they were trying to steal the navigation system out of the dash board?? I don't know, but it mad me sooo mad!! We got the window fixed the next day, but the thief bent the window rim! JERK!!! Oh well, I guess better that then stealing the whole car! Today is Halloween and I love seeing all the kids dressed up in costumes! Here where we live there is a huge parade on Halloween night so everybody trick-or-treats the night before. The kids love it because they get two nights of candy! I have to ride in the parade with my cheerleading girls so I'll get to see ALL the cute costumes! Oh! Zoe is going to be a angel this year!! She is so cute! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our poor car that got broken into....=(

No comments: