Thursday, December 27, 2007

WICKED!


Mike and I just saw Wicked yesterday! It was amazing! The best show I think I've ever seen! Mike got me tickets for Christmas. He went all out!!!!He got me box seats! We had dinner and dessert served to us all during the show! We had a special "VIP" entrance and parking!! It was such a nice day and it was great to share that with Mike! I've been wanting to see the show forever, since it sold out in St. Louis I thought I was going to have to make a trip to Chicago! Christmas rolled around and I got the tickets!!! Mike had to tickets wrapped up in a big box with weights in it to really throw me off! It was just wonderful! I don't know how after 7 years he is still surprising me, but he is!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!! I put together a slide show of our pictures from the day!!


No comments: