Sunday, August 17, 2008

Twilight...

SO.... know I'm a little late on the bandwagon....BUT ---I just started reading this book and I really like it! I glad I started now because I don't have to wait for the sequels to come out, I can just hop on over to Boarders and pick one up! My sister and I started on Friday and working all day yesterday killed me, but I think I'll finish it up today and I can't wait!

p.s. Erica headed off for Provo yesterday=(....I have some pics of there packed down car to come.

4 comments:

lizS said...

yay, you're reading twilight! that series is totally awesome! don't let anyone tell you the fourth book sucked, read it for yourself. i loved it, but that doesn't mean you have too. i just know some people who didn't even crack it open when their friend told them they hatted it. silliness! enjoy 'em!

Jessica said...

that's so funny that you guys just started reading it too. i've had twilight on my bookshelf for about 5 months and haven't had timeto start. but i finally did about 2 weeks ago and then bought the 2nd book about 4 days ago and i only have like 50 pages to go!

Jessica said...

i bought the 2nd one in paperbacck at target on that special 20% off the price rack so it was only like 8 something instead of 10 or 11. it's good!

blmdavid said...

Told you they were good!