Sunday, February 8, 2009

just to update!

Between all the craziness of the holidays and just life some pictures never made their way to the blog. So here are some pictures from Christmas, Katie's baby shower, CGC Christmas Progressive Dinner, our little sibling sleepover (where Erica and I updated Chad on all the good movies he missed while on his mission!) and Katie and I at our "last girls night out before babies". All these events are just as important as anything else posted so I just had to get them up here! My two FAVORITE boys!
My little god-daughter due Feb. 20on our way to see..Legally Blonde the Musical! Soooo Good

3 comments:

Erica said...

awwww those are the cutes little pictures!!!

lizS said...

wow, you've been busy, lol! cute pics!

Karen said...

You are so gorgeous! I just love you!