Tuesday, June 23, 2009

not in such a great mood. a little frustrated with life. so let's focus on what i am thankful for...


~my sweet husband who is my strength
~a loving family
~the knowledge that i have a father in heaven who knows exactly how i feel and feels it too
~my beautiful puppy who is the light of my life
~a job that i truly do love, not many people can say that
~good friends
~nephews and nieces who fill my heart
~my parents perfect example of marriage
~loving in-laws
~the gospel
~trials......but lets get real...they suck!
~modern medicine....bless it!


OK.....so that helped...a little....;)

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I agree 100% about those trials. They stink! Unfortunatly they wouldn't be trials if they didn't. It sure is easier to be grateful for trials when they are over. I for one am completely ready to be grateful for them. :)

Eyepoke said...

You left out revenge on your enemies.