Friday, November 20, 2009

germany trip part 1

So finally here are some new pictures!! We had a wonderful time in Europe and spending time with family. More pictures are to come but here are some to enjoy!



Mike and I in Munich





My sweet husband took me on the Sound of Music Tour...And liked it!!





The gang at Chris's soccer game



King Ludwig II's Hunting palace





Neuschwanstein Castle





The bridge behind the castle...looking up...



....looking down...Every year the Baroness open her home/castle to a Christmas market here are some of the items to buy...so pretty..


And If all this is not exciting enough....



Baby GIRL Mortensen is Due in April 2010!!!!

10 comments:

Lauren said...

YAY!!! I can't wait! That picture could be our little girls in a couple of years!

Jeanette said...

Oh! Lauren, that is so exciting! Congratulations! Hurray!!

It looks like you had a great trip.

Erica said...

YAYAYAYAY CAN I SHOUT IT ON THE MOUNTIAN TOPS!?!?!

timpani76 said...

I want to go on the sound of music tour! I love that movie!

Congratulations! I'm due with baby #3 in April.

Karen said...

What an awesome trip!!! And what great news. I am so happy for you and Mike. :)

Porter Family said...

Your mom told me on Sunday and I nearly peed myself. :) I'm so so so so so excited!!!!

Renae said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!!

lizS said...

CONGRATS lauren!! i'm so excited for you! and what a great vacation! looks like you had a blast. huzzah for everything!

Sharp Times said...

Hopefully its okay that I meandered onto your cute blog...not sure you remember me..Sister Holbert from about 4 yrs ago...you saved my hair before i went home...thanks again...anyways...congrats!!!It will be such a great journey for you. We have a boy and he is so fun, but since the time he was a couple months old my husband was saying,"Let's have a girl...Daddy's little girl..." I was like...hold it there lets see what a boy is like... :)

Mom and Sarah said...

Lauren,
I am SO excited for you and Mike...what a journey to get this precious bundle here! Way to hang in there...it's going to be wonderful! Love, Lisa B.