Monday, November 29, 2010

The most wonderful time...

I have not been this excited about Christmas in a long time! We even put up our Christmas tree WAY early...B's went up right after Halloween and the family tree was up and decorated a week before Thanksgiving. Now, I love Thanksgiving I do, I love to make it it's own holiday. I love getting together with family eating a delicious home cooked meal and not having to worry about crowed stores, coooolllddddd weather and all the hustle and bustle....B U T this year Christmas can't come soon enough!!! I know it's because I am ready for a visit home.... I'm so excited to see all my loved friends and family! I'm ready for my family tree...decorations...food...cookies...I could go on and on {I'm even missing some brisk weather}!! Anywho here are some of my favorite Christmas things...

It is not Christmas without this guy...


I love a beautifully decorated mantle...


Now-this is new to me...I haven't seen this back home but it's a M family must now...



And my sweet baby's Christmas tree...Oh how I love my little princess..
Now, let's enjoy some Christmas spirit!

No comments: