Monday, December 13, 2010

breath of heaven...


Yesterday we went to a nativity display at our church. There were hundreds of nativities on display all different and unique. Having my little baby has definitely changed the way I view Mary and all that she went through. How strong she had to be. There was art displayed along with the nativities and the paintings of Mary holding and loving on her little baby really tugged at my heart. I love that girl of mine...Have I mentioned that??: ) Here's a little something just to make your day...

Someone is ready for Christmas!!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Look at those cute little teeth. She is such a little dolly. So cute.

Jessica said...

Love the teeth!!! She's getting so big and having those teeth make her look older! I can't wait to get my hands on her at Christmsas (if she'll let go of you for one minute!)! LOVE her!

..................... said...

thanks guys! i just love her with all my heart! she has a tooth that has popped through on top now too!!