Wednesday, August 3, 2011

why i love summer...

A little random here but I just wanted to share why we are so loving summer right now!


1. My yummy fresh herbs!

2. That makes this wonderful cumber, lime, lemon, mint water... sooo refreshing!

3. Summer lovin's!

4. Early morning exploring

5. Brin and I have been downing these green smoothies

{only way to get her to eat some veggies}

6. I'm almost convinced that {besides living on the ocean}

living where we do is thebest place ever to live in the summer

...check out this pool...there is so much to do to stay cool here!

7. And we finish our days with a yummy homemade fruitcicle!


And that about wraps up our summer days.... Time to go get my little lady up from her nap!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Hey Lauren! I'm glad you figured out green smoothies! Cool! Parker loves 'em too! He loves pretty much anything that I blend in my blender I think...he comes running when he hears it.