Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Maryland Here We Come!!!


A couple months ago my mom, sister and I decided it was time to head out to Maryland!! One of my uncles lives in Germany and he is coming home to visit so we couldn't pass up this trip! So, we leave this Saturday and although I'm going to miss Michael tons (this is our longest time apart since we have been married..yikes!)I'm soooo excited. It will be great to get away with just the girls, plus I can't wait to get my fill of all my favorite Maryland things! I've collected some pictures and hopefully when I get back I can match them with real ones!! It is so nice to go back home and visit with all my family! We have so much fun when we all get together. I have some of the most beautiful little cousins in the world and I can't wait to see how much they have grown! Here we go...


I've been to other beaches and they are beautiful, but this one is in my heart!


You can't go to the beach and not stop on the Board Walk and get some Thrasher French Fries with a sprinkle of vinegar on top!!!yum!!


Maryland and Crabs...They go hand and hand...


Some of my best childhood memories took place at this park, I have fished many of times off this bridge(actually I would just drop in the line, my little brother would get the fish off...but you can get the idea...)



Scrapple and Cream Chipped Beef: Now these may look gross, but they are THE BEST breakfast treats!!I can almost taste them now!



We always love taking boat rides on my uncles boat! He is one of the lucky ones, his boat docks right in his backyard, that's right he gets to live on the WATER! LUCKY!!


And what is better then Maryland Crabs...Maryland CRAB CAKES!!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

sissy ill just say i love you now! lets make a promise to each other now we will not fight with oneanother! hahaha just kidding but realy i cant wait either..but wow i didnt know you were this excited!!

Andrea said...

That post made me really hungry...I'm jealous. I've never been to Maryland. Have fun!

Mark and Kory Hawk said...

Maryland looks beautiful! That food looks delicious. Do you think the food will travel well so you can bring some back for me to try? I'm just kidding but it looks too good. Have a great trip!