Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Maryland Re-Cap

We had such a good time on our Maryland visit! We got to celebrate my cousins 7th birthday, hang out on the beach/boardwalk, and spend some much needed time with family. We haven't ever lived where we have family close by so its always exciting to see what long lost friend from highschool my parents will run into at the mall!! My sister and I decided to make some memories with my little cousins so we hosted a sleepover at my grandmas house. We had popcorn, soda, Popsicles...pretty much anything they wanted!! We watched Hairspray and Ever After, I got sleepy towards the end of Hairspray(which was like 11:30), but those girls kept truckin so I thought,"I'll put in another movie and surely they will fall asleep", NOT a chance!! They stayed up until the end of Ever After which was 1:45AM!!!!! I tell you what...those girls can hang!! It was a good time, Erica provided us with some entertainment with her conversations to herself while SLEEPING!! Sooo funny!! We all spent a day down at the beach, the Atlantic Ocean is freezing in August, so you can imagine how cold the water is in April!! Needless to say we spent most of our time at the beach on the board walk. We ate a lot! We got some Thrashers Fries, Dollies Carmel corn, pretzels, ice cream, we ate everything in sight!! The kid all played in the amusement parks arcade, it's always fun the see my little cousin playing the games I grew up playing. Unfortunately, crab season is later in the summer so we weren't able to have some delicious Maryland Blue Crab...but that just meant more SCRAPPLE!! That about sums up our trip! I can't wait to head back over in August!

No comments: