Thursday, July 17, 2008

birthday, camp, demo derby!!

Mike had a very busy day on his birthday so we celebrated after his basketball game, I made him a yummy cake!! His cake looked like a torch!! He better not get any older!=)
Girls Camp 2008.....RAIN!!!!!! Oh yes! WET TENTS(the ones that didn't collapse in the middle of the night)!!! It was great to be there with my sister and niece though, it was my sisters last year and my nieces first year. Hopefully the weather will work out better next year!!!!

DEMO BABY!! That's right every year since Mike and I first started dating....7 years ...I think...or 8???... I don't know I've lost count.... anyway....He has taken my to his hometown Jerseyville for the Jersey County Fair. It's hilarious!!!! Just to go and people watch is worth the trek out there! The last night of the fair they have a demolition derby this year we took my sister and Mike's cousin Jason and his wife Lauren. It was a fist demo derby experience for all of them and I don't think my sister will miss a year!!!!! She was loving it! I think she hooked....heaven help us!!!

And I saved the best for last!!!!!!!!!!POOR KID!!! Check out his dad in front!! Like I said it's fun to people watch...you never know what you will see!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

yesyesyes! i will be there every year! heck maybe ill just move there instead of utah! haha yea right! love yea sis