Saturday, July 5, 2008

July 4th


My family loves the 4th of July! That morning Mike and I went to the bishops brunch at the church. We had a really good time, ate a great brunch, which was awesome because later that morning all of my family went on a bike ride. I don't mean just a stroll around the neighborhood- a 13.5 mile bike ride!!!! It was crazy! And let me just say my parents are CHAMPS!! They led the pack the whole time! They left Erica and I in their dust!!! I love it! My dad really enjoys biking, so it was nice to do something all together that he really enjoys! Goodness knows he as been to many many dance recitals and cheerleading competitions!!! We had fun though, we put Zoe in a basket and she sat so good the whole time! What a sweetheart! Later that evening my parents had a big BBQ and we followed it up with fireworks!! It was a great 4th!!

I love this one!! She is Awesome!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

did your dad wear his little padded shorts???