Monday, September 8, 2008

night out

Our night started out with a bite to eat a La Fonda's then for some real excitement we all headed over to Wal-mart to pick up some toilet paper and some jewelry thing for Mike(I had to snap a pic of them in the jewelry aisle they were so serious it was great!!)...fun I know!! There we found all sorts of things for Halloween!! We started trying on some masks just for a laugh and slowly it turned into who could find the grossest most disturbing one!! I think Mike and Jason won!! Since there is a college in our town they are always putting on something to involve the community. That night they had a block party with food, games, bunches of free stuff, a live band AND............................



HAAA!! LOVE IT!!




A MECHANICAL BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!

Lauren & Jason.....


My one and only!!!! (sorry its sideways, but well worth watching!)

2 comments:

Erica said...

o larlar you finaly got your plastic surgery like you always wanted! so cute! love you! hehehehehe

Porter Family said...

I found the streaker on you tube!!! The link is on the post I just did. Thanks for being in the room with me when that unfortunate incident crossed our visual paths. You're the best! Glad you came last night.