Friday, January 8, 2010

Tell me whats wrong with this picture......

Here is what I see when I look outside...


And here is Mike...
I know....totally not fair. Mike had his annual work retreat this weekend in Naples Florida. Every year they pick a new warm place to go and every year it snows here while he is gone and every year I say,"Next year I'm going!!" and every year I don't go....I thought I already risked the swine flu flying to Germany...better sit this year out. So... here I sit in this cold weather trying to remember why we live here and not in some tropical paradise. Oh well....he'll be home on Sunday...Zoe girl and I are counting the days....

1 comment:

Porter Family said...

I heard they were getting a cold snap in that section of the states. Serves him right if he is for leaving you here to deal with the inhumane temperatures outside!!!