Tuesday, December 16, 2008

.....can you find him?


Mike and I were able to spend the day together. I love it when it works out that way. Usually Mike and I only have Sundays off together, and between church and those wonderful Sunday naps the day goes by too fast! So we got our Christmas cards ordered, worked out, grocery shopped, made dinner, watched a movie, drank some homemade hot chocolate and ate way too many cookies...good thing we worked out! I think all the hot chocolate and cookies was too much for Mike to handle....I'm not too sure how he is even breathing here! And Zoe always by her daddy's side!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I couldn't even see where he was. I had to click to see the bigger picture. That sounds like a fun day! We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. Love you!