Monday, December 1, 2008

We have been so busy lately! I have a million things going on right now between work, cheerleading and church it's good to have a sec to breath! We had such a great Thanksgiving, Mike's sister and family came in from Utah, and my sister also came in from Utah. It is always nice to get everyone together! We ate and ate and ate!!! Here are some pictures of the past month or so.... it's easier then typing everything out....=)

Zoe on our way to the Mortensen Family Thanksgiving...
The Gray Family Thanksgiving

I swear I'm not strangling her....
Work Christmas thing


My family went to Historic Old Town St. Charles Mo. last Saturday to get us in the Christmas spirit...If that's what you want to call it....


They had these crazy Christmas characters running around all over the town...this is my mom trying to figure out what the heck was going on!!! Believe me they catch you off guard!



My handsome husband doing what he does best tearing up the candy!


4 comments:

Erica said...

not a single shot of your baby sis. guess you wrote this when you were mad at me..not fair mike still made the cut!

..................... said...

there you go!! love ya!

Porter Family said...

Glad you had a blast with both families. I love the holidays! We went to St. Charles last year, and they have some seriously odd characters walking around! I can just imagine your mom near some of them. Was that the Sugar Plum Fairy in front of her in the picture? We were accosted by Suzy Snowflake and the Nutcracker Prince (poor guy got some good jokes pointed his way by my hubby...)

lizS said...

i love that pic of your mom! hilarious! glad you had a great thanksgiving!