Sunday, December 7, 2008

Why I love this time of year...

The birth of our savior

Christmas Lights

Watching this little cutie open presents

Christmas Tree ornament

Christmas Devotional ..... snow....

Getting ready for this little cutie to come home!

Having them come to visit

This is a special Christmas for us...my little brother will be coming home just a couple days after Christmas. He been serving his mission in Sacramento, CA. I know he may not want to leave, but we can't wait for him to come home. We are all so proud of what he has accomplished on his mission, he has been such and example to all of us! Mike and I started dating around this time and and when the weather gets cold it takes me right back to being sixteen and waiting for him to pick me up for our first date! I'm sure this season holds a special place in every ones heart as it should it, it is the season of miracles! Merry Christmas Everyone!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lauren, you guys are too cute! Glad to catch up on what you're up to! :)