Monday, March 23, 2009

There are so many things changing in my life right now definitely for the better. I have just left my job of five years to move on to something new and exciting. It is scary and unknown, but I know it is the right decision. My new salon is going to be beautiful! Mike and I are in the middle of selling our house. Boy- is that stressful! Tonight we had our first offer so we will see where that takes us. Change is sad and it is not something I am very fond of. I will miss my job and some of the people I would see on a daily basis. They have watched me grow from my first haircut to today. I will miss my house. Michael and I weren't even married a year when we bought it. Just two young kids (not that we are that old now...). I remember when we first moved in we would sit in out back yard looking at our house and say," Can you believe we own that?!" I am so proud of our accomplishments, hard work pays off!
One thing will always stay the same and that is CHANGE.

4 comments:

Porter Family said...

Where is your new place? You'll be phenomenal. Change is great. Hope the offer on the house comes through!

The Morgans said...

Where are you moving to? Scott & I are just now in the midst of buying our first home. It's so exciting. I hope that everything goes smoothly, and that your offer goes through.

Jeanette said...

Congratulations on your big (good) changes. Where are you moving to? Are you opening your own salon or just moving to a different one?

lizS said...

ooooo, selling your house! what a pain in the hootie. but yay you got an offer already! that's encouraging. it took us nine months to get our first offer, yuck! and i second jeanette's questions; are you opening your own salon, or moving to a new one or what? do tell!