Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Who is your best friend????

I saw this tag on one of my friends blog. I thought it was cute, and since my best friend just had a baby I thought....how appropriate. You post your three favorite pics of the two of you and tell how you both met. So here we go!!
Katie & Lauren
We met in our 6th grade math class. I had just moved here and it was my very first day of school. Our teacher sat us together in groups and Katie was in my group. Some how I didn't have any paper with me (that's great for the first day of school, huh?) So Katie gave me some of her paper, and I know it is corny, but I knew right away she was going to be my best friend!! Well, she was and is still to this day! Here is to another 13 years!!

And this picture just make me miss her.....;)

So....Erica, Jessica, Hollie...Tell us about your best friends....

1 comment:

Erica said...

Aw thats cool larlar! and your comment creeped me out...whats with the numbers?!