Thursday, March 26, 2009

update!


SO- the new salon is called Salon Treo. There are 8 girls from Robert Clark that will be working there. It is going to be awesome!! This week has been NUTS!! I've been making house calls to some clients that had appointments this week, and luckily my other clients have agreed to be patient and wait until we get into the new salon. I have great clients! Michael and I are planning to move into the E-ville/Glen Carbon area (but...not out of our ward). We did have a contract on the house, but it ended up falling through. I know everything happens for a reason so I am totally OK with that. So anyway that is the update! It has been an exciting week filled with lots of life experiences!!!=)

7 comments:

Renae said...

Good luck!

Karen said...

I'm so happy for you!

Katie Cannon said...

That is such great news. You are right, everything happens for a reason! Love and miss you guys...

Jeanette said...

Oh I'm so jealous. I want to move back to Edwardsville so bad. :) Good luck.

Erica said...

woot woot! get it girl!

5rosebuds said...

Exciting changes! Glad things are moving along! Good luck with it all!

lizS said...

yay! how exciting! good luck!