Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Recap!!

Here is just a recap of things!!


My best friend Katie and I have been BEST friends since 6th grade. I wouldn't even call her my best friend she is more like my other half! I love her like a sister her family is my family, so I was more than happy for her older sister Liz to have a little baby! My mom and I got to be there last night and hold her little Madelyn when she was only 1 hour old! It was so neat to get to experience that! She is just perfect!


Baby Madelyn was born just last night a 5:51!! Weighing a whooping 9lbs 4oz!! Way to go Liz!!


The best friends!! Me, Keri, and Madelyn



This year I was given the opportunity to coach the EHS JV cheerleading squad. It was a lot of fun! We had an amazing season we were the highest scoring JV squad at Regionals beating everyone out by 10 points!! That is huge when places are decided usually by just tenths of a point!! We never threw a better routine then the one we performed at State!! I'm just too proud of them! Our Varsity Girls started the season out by placing 3rd place at the NCA nationals in Dallas Texas. The were THE HIGHEST scoring team at Regionals. When they finished their routine they got a well deserved standing ovation!!! That does not happen often! Then to finish their season, they took FIRST PLACE at STATE (for the 2nd year in a row!!)!!! It was an amazing year!!


Here are the Edwardsville Varsity and JV cheerleaders

1 comment:

Renae said...

Is your friend Mrs. Lugge? She looks just like a teacher at my children's school! We've never had her though. Anyway, congrats on your cheerleaders! That's amazing!