Monday, May 19, 2008

Another year older!

You got it! I just wrapped up my Birthday week!!=) I don't have too many pictures, but just to

share a few...here are some of us at dinner. This wasn't supposed to be my Birthday celebration dinner, but thanks to my WONDERFUL husband that is what it turned into!! My sister-in-law and I decided to go out to dinner this past Friday so we let Mike know he could meet us up there if he wanted to since it is one of our favorite places to eat. Unfortunately they have this ridiculous birthday tradition, they have this LOUD LOUD LOUD musical instrument that they spin around and clap and sing "happy birthday" in Spanish-AND make you wear the biggest sombrero I've ever seen before!! It kept falling over my eyes!! I was laughing soooo hard! I could have killed that man of mine!! Oh well, we all got a good laugh out of it! If you are wondering about the blurry picture... the restaurant takes your picture during the festivities and hangs it on the wall, this is a picture of that picture...tooooo much fun!