Friday, May 9, 2008

Loves In Bloom!!!!!

The other day I was standing in our bathroom, I looked out the window and noticed big purple blooms on a bush in our front yard. So of course I had to go and check it out! Turns out we have a lilac bush in our front yard! I was so excited!This is our second summer in our home and this bush for some reason never bloomed last year. It was such a surprise! I just love flowers so I thought I'd post some pictures of the flowers we have in our yard. After all It takes a lot of work to keep these babies watered in the summer!!





Unfortunately not all of our flowers are this mature yet, but its exciting to think they will all look like this someday!! I know I'm crazy, but I love my flowers!=)




2 comments:

jon and kir said...

I love love love flowers!! Peonies are my fav!!! I love working in the yard and planting stuff!!!

Erica said...

I love you crazy flower lady!